Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tommorrow is Christmas Eve,

I love this time of year,its when all of my family members come together and we spend "quality" time as a family,playing games and watching movies and sharing stories .. our house gets pretty loud and its WONDERFUL ! We WILL have a white Christmas,so add to the list snowboarding and sledding too..oh and don't forget the hot chocolate and mini marshmallows !!

Some precious family members will be missing and missed for sure!
Justin-you are in our hearts and we are praying for you my son!!

Shawn and my dear DIL and grandson Isaac...you are missed so much more than you will ever know...I cannot wait to come and see your new house and spend quality time together..Isaac Meme loves you to the moon and back XXXOO..

Connor/ I love you..unconditionally, and we will miss you this year..I pray you will change your mind and come home for Christmas..I pray for you son, that you will know Jesus and follow his plan for your life!

To all the rest of our precious kiddos...get ready for some feasting,fun and family time !!!

Love Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment