Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Celebrating Jesus Birthday 2012

Burrrr,it was a really cold Christmas this year-We started Christmas Eve by going to church-meeting Daddy there,because he had to work.We were all dressed in our new Christmas clothes and by the time we got there our church was PACKED ! We ended up sitting in the lobby and helped fix coffee and cutting cake for everyone when service was over.We came home to eating supper then opening two gifts,our new jammies and ornaments-
Tyler and the babies came to spend the night..Alisha and Brenner were here as well..Connor and Linda were also able to make it for a couple hours ... I was up most of the night baking pies..I think I finally fell asleep at 3 am..making Christmas morning come,oh so much faster.

















We started a new tradition this year.We have always made a Birthday Cake for Jesus,trying to encourage our children to remember "The Reason" we celebrate in the first place...how often I find myself reminding them ..this is a CELEBRATION ..a Birthday Party for Jesus..this ISN'T about you or what YOU want my dear !!! In following that theme...we also give 3 gifts to each person..representing the gifts the three wise men came and gave on that very first night..Our children were thrilled and no complaints were made-I loved making this switch-I found myself each year trying to out do the last...we had created selfish ungrateful children...it was time for a change !
Here are some Steinhoff moments as we Celebrated the birth of our Savior,Jesus Christ !

Love Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment