Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Todays update..Hmmmm

Where do I start..Okay for some of you who wonder..how do we feed so many kiddos...what do we fix for lunch and supper and in between.???.Here goes...We keep things simple yet healthy..Tonight we had mashed potatoes and hamburger gravy with green beans..Mom fixes the meal and three of the older girls take turns on clean up..Lunches are usually..tacos...home made soups and sandwiches...
Suppers we love Spaghetti...rice..chicken..chili..Hot dogs..Hamburgers and home made Mac and Cheese just to name a few.When I fix Mac and Cheese..I will use one large box of Creamettes and TWO boxes of Velveeta cheese ! There will be left overs for lunch the next day for the littles who are home.I use 18 qt pots . Rick goes to Sam's Club every Friday and spends about $200...we also do one power shopping trip at the local warehouse grocery store and spend about $400 a month there..Every day we pick up two gals of milk..and buy our bread from the bakery...I don't coupon..but should !We have two refridgerators and two freezers and they are usually full...we stock up when prices are low...It really isnt that difficult..You just fix more,and use bigger pots!! When we went from having 10 kids to 15 ..I just doubled the amount I use to fix..and it worked,we had enough.We buy the SUPER size bags of cereal..and we go through two bags a day !! Snaks are popcorn..icecream...rootbeer floats and the older girls make bars and cookies too...See it isnt that hard..you COULD do it tooo !!!
Have a great evening XXXO!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed on your grocery bills, I would have expected them to be much larger. Don't know why just figured that it would cost more like an arm and a leg to feed each month that many children.

    ReplyDelete