Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love you to the Moon and Back !!

Welcome to the Steinhoff family blog.I have been wanting to do this for a long time..it looked so complex,yet a wonderful way to tell our story.Our story has drawn much attention I guess you could say...not sure why...we are just like the average family of 24,no different than any of you...Okay maybe alittle different..but I think you would be surprised how much we are all alike in real life! Many have asked how we do it..how do you fix meals for that many..how to do keep up with the laundry...homework and Doctor apts.These are things I will share with you here..also I will share about adoption..a passion and calling ..special needs children issues and adopting older children as well as disruptions...I dont have all the answers..these are just my opinions...Im not wonderful or special..and you will hear me say this alot "This ISNT about me"...Its all about going when God says Go !

No comments:

Post a Comment