Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Please pray with us !!

We really need your prayers. So many things have come in a lot higher than we predicted. We had a tight budget to begin with..and now that budget is blown to shreds! I KNOW that I KNOW that I KNOW God has called us to these girls..He has showed us in so many ways.We are so close to traveling..in just 4 weeks we will be leaving...and we are short on funds ! I just booked our flights..and Motels...that hit us hard too. We know our God reigns..and He is in control !! Please will you pray for our family. Pray for God to show up in a MIGHTY WAY....this mom is growing weary!
God knows the totals..He knows our need..and I KNOW He has it covered !!
Blessings,Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment