Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Sunday, September 29, 2013

11 days and counting DOWN !!

11 days until we leave to get our girls...I sooo cannot wait to get my hands and arms all around them. It seems so surreal. It has taken us 17 months to get to this point...Thank you for all the prayers...encouragement and support along the way...Any one who has been on the rollercoaster ride called Adoption knows what a ride it can be.
    Well my dears, we are almost there....We are still short on funds and have a short time to try to get the rest of the way...we so badly need our FSP page to read $8,193....we need just $1,113 more to get there. PLEASE Pray we will get there. We need the last of the funding to pay for our Motel and food as well as Medicals for the girls...I know our God is MIGHTY to save God's SOOOOOOOO GOT THIS !!

RONA

No comments:

Post a Comment