Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I800 Approval July 18th

We got I800 approval...July 18th...we are now 6 weeks from traveling ..PRAISE GOD !!
I'm full speed ahead in packing mode..Our daughter Peyton knows she has a family coming for her...she is SO excited and we are too..I cannot wait to hold my girls...The main concern is finding families here to watch out kids..many have stepped up to say they would take a kiddo or two..Thank you all for making this possible..in our hearts I believe its important for Rick and I both to go..and you all are making that a reality..We know we can trust you all and we know God is in every detail !..
Soon girls ...you will be an orphan NO MORE !!!
Love,Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment