Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Monday, October 1, 2012

The last two Clearances !!!

WHOOOOOHOOOO ! Today was the day...we are finally finished .. d o n e,with all the clearances!! It took our family 5 months to get them all..I wish I had counted them..let me just say,there were alot !

Gods timing is perfect, we are so excited for the next step...Our Dossier is complete once our Home Study is done..things will now move along rather quickly...music to our ears.Carrington turns 3 in Dec..I pray we can have our complete dossier off and registered in China by then. Next we get finger printed...been there done that many times already...Minnesota here we come...WHOOOOHOOO!!

Ahhh,I will sleep well tonight..Thank you Lord !!

Were coming my lovie...this will be the last Birthday you spend without a family !

Rona




No comments:

Post a Comment