Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Addisyn is 16 Today

Happy Birthday Addy ! I want you to know how much we love you and how thankful we are to God for bringing you to our family ! I cannot imagine our family without you..You bring so much joy to all of us! I love our relationship ..I trust you and I know I can also count on you..you are near and dear to my heart and I love being your mom!! I also want you to know how proud I am of you..You try hard at everything you do..you don't give up and you give it your all...that's a great quality to have my dear and it will take you far in life..Soon you will get your first job..I'm thrilled to be a part of helping you do that..I know deep in my heart you will succeed at that as well and any employer will be Blessed to have you !! All of these things are what make you special..but there is one thing that makes you even more an Angel..and that is your walk with the Lord! Addy I love your heart..your convictions and your innocence....stay on the path you are walking and know God has WONDERFUL things planned for you .... You make people smile...you make your mom proud..and you make Jesus happy my sweet daughter ! I love you and I thank God for you !
Love,Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment