Love you forever,Like you for Always,

Love you forever,Like you for Always,
As long as Im living Your Mommy I will be !

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Anyone notice a empty chair?

We had our family picture taken at church..its the photo above.It was for the Directory,something our family hasn't done yet...gather together and say CHEESE.This was something Me..MOM wanted badly..And we had our two new littles from China to be in it so, it was perfect timing.Getting all the clothing together and picked out..getting everyone hair done and braided,was a lot of work...but worth it...
     Once we got the photo...we noticed a empty chair..Hmm ..how strange is that...really weird infact..
We joked about how God had plans to fill that chair...little did we know ..it was no joke!
  Here we are .. one month shy of 1 year getting home with Peyton and Carrington,..a YEAR after our family photo was taken..and God calls us again..
Soon we will  welcome home another BEAUTIFUL, Treasured daughter,one God has chosen for our family..she is the child missing in our family photo..she is the missing piece...Our daughters name is Paisley Alexis !!

Thank you Lord for blessing me and for calling me to be your daughter for eternity...Bless you father for all you do for my family and for never giving up on me..Thank you for drawing me closer and closer to you and for your grace every moment in my day ..You are so faithful Jesus and I love you !!!


Love,Rona

No comments:

Post a Comment